Sunday, December 5, 2010

Alcoholic Rites "Metal Alcoholico-Destructivo" 7"


Oh, look, they have a song called "Cirrosis," which I'm assuming is south of the border speak for "cirrhosis," how appropriate for me. Well, I can't really read the language, but I recognize some of the words from the lyrics, "muerte" is death, and I see "violence,""brutal," "irreversible brutal" or something. Yeah, this isn't making me feel any better about my illness. Anyway, this band is great, def one of my favorite black thrash acts. I love Iron Bonehead's name, it's so accurate. This is such bonehead music. Just tapping your feet to the music, makes you feel like a brainless metalhead, and I mean that in the best way possible. This is a fun, energetic, killer band. Yeah, I wish I didn't actually HAVE cirrhosis so I could listen to this while drinking, because with thrash that's the intention, but oh well, I'm still having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment